Friday 22 January 2016

Checkout First Gift Paul Okoye present to his wife, Anita

Paul Okoye of P-Square has open up that the 1st gift he used to win the heart of his wife, Anita, d first day i met my wife Anita, we both fought over ice cream.  But on a particular St. Valentine’s Day,

“I bought her some Genevieve movies becos I know that she is a strong fan of d actress. She was realy excited and tht was it,” Paul hinted. Anita was 18 when we began datin. We were like best friends, more like partners in crime. In those days, her father was initially skeptical whn he saw me on dreads &earring.
“He didn’t say anything but I saw tht in his body language. But he is my best friend now. We r both Chelsea fans, &whenever we lose, he would call me to discuss d match,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment