Wednesday 27 January 2016

Family of A Rich Man Who Died Recently Can't Get His Money Bcos of His Ex-Girlfriend...


 One thing I don't joke with is my Next of Kin, I can't put any woman's name on that no matter the love. It has to be a member of my family, even if that member of my family is not aware. There are stuffs I have that my family don't know of, but one of them is the Next of Kin and well documented.



To avoid stories, don't put your girlfriend or boyfriend or new wife as your Next of Kin, especially these days that people go into marriage with a deceitful heart. You can put your child if old enough.

There's a big problem in a Zenith Bank branch as a dead millionaire's family came with his death certificate to have access to his account and withdraw money but no way. Read the details.






No comments:

Post a Comment