Friday 22 January 2016

God Gave Answers To My Request.Lola Okoye Reveals

Lola took it upon herself to share the wonderful birthday message she wrote for her daughter on Instagram.See Below









 Happy 3rd Birthday to our darling daughter Aliona-Marie Amarachi Anjolaoluwa Okoye! My little Margaret Thatcher!there is no dull moment wit u my angel. ����Whn I asked God to give me a strong, healthy &brilliant baby girl, He was definitely listening! May u continue to bring us joy and may u continue to go frm glory to glory &from strength to strength in Jesus Name. May u live to see ur great great &greatest grand children. You and ur brother Cameron r d best gifts from God. I luv u and I am super proud to be ur mama. Have a fabulous day today my little miss sunshine. 
Happy bd honey

No comments:

Post a Comment